mercredi 26 février 2014

Waldhausen stable boots

Recently, Totem blocked himself twice in his box.


The first time, he only got some scratches. However, on the second time, a piece of his skin near his hoof got teared off. I had to call the vet so that she cut the piece of skin that could not be stitched back. The invoice was quite expensive and I guess it has been quite painful for Totem...

To avoid that Totem gets hurt again and that my wallet gets empty every other month, I invested in a pair of Waldhausen stable boots.



It is the second time that I am purchasing a Waldhausen branded product (the first time was a surcingle, I definitely have to write an article about it!). The boots costed me 39.95€. I have using them for around a week and I am really pleased with them.

The boots are covering all the leg from under the knee to the hoof. They remain in place overnight, are easy to put and easy to wash: the grey part can be detached to be wash separately. 

Until now, Totem did not hurt himself again : good point for Waldhausen!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire